Sunday, January 10, 2010

2009 In Review (Hillary Style)

Here’s what you do. Just take the first line of the first post of every month and repost them in one big post. Use the month headings as a link back to the original post. Thanks to Hillary for the idea.

January - So much partying.

February - Today I went and played in the snow.

March - People are often unreasonable, irrational, and self-centered.

April - God has the most extraordinary ways of humbling me... the latest includes an elderly neighbour named Lena.
*Side note: Lena passed away this last week while sweeping her snow at 6:45 am...I didn't even say good morning. Some lessons need to be learned a few times.

May - It's been a while since I've posted anything of substance (?) lately and so I thought I'd take some time out of my very productive day to write about recent happenings.

June - I know this isn't a real blog post, but here's a joke until I have a few moments for something original.

July - I have had so many blog posts running through my head lately... this is just a quick note to say 'hello and I'm still alive'.
*Side note: I do believe I never actually wrote a blog post about Dani & Nati's wedding...maybe I'll find one as I go through the rest of 2009's posts.

August - woah.

September - Last Saturday, Meggs came over and we re-arranged some furniture, after I bought a new bookcase (which I was incredibly excited about).

October - HAHAHAHAHA,

November - I learned today I am a nullipara.

December - I don't have pictures to post yet, but I will shortly... it's sure beginning to look a lot more like Christmas, at least inside my home!

I need to write about more entertaining things on the first post of the month, apparently.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed too, and i wanted to let you know that i updated my blog in who knows how long (ok i know its figureitouttable -new jared word- but anyways) and because you no longer have facebook or the easiest way to contact people in the 21st century, i posted this comment especially for you.

    ReplyDelete