- fulfilled a life-long dream and served in Haiti
- said my final goodbye to my Papi - love you more, can't go higher, can't go lower, can't go the same!
- started dating Tim
- held my 5th annual dessert party and raised $2,200 with approximately 150 guests, in support of Canada Fights Human Trafficking
- paid off my car, woo-hoo I'm debt-free!
- broke up with Tim - he was the friend I needed in the time of loss, and looking back I'm grateful for the short time we knew each other
- was asked to lead a fundraising gala in support of Canada Fights Human Trafficking
- I officially started attending Rehoboth URC
- the gala I was planning was suddenly cancelled, with a week left to go
- Mami visited!!
- officially became one-half of the "fun committee" for the All Ontario Reformed Young Adults group and kicked off the summer with our first event - we now do at least one event a month
- Tim McGraw
- Peter & Brianna got married (and had an ice cream truck, woah!)
- Jordan & Amanda came home for a visit
- received as a baptized member at Rehoboth
- helped out at the Ignite the Road to Justice tour, led by Miss Canada, Tara Teng
- participated in the Walk for Freedom, a 5km walk in downtown Toronto - raised about $750 with Kim H
- celebrated my 6th anniversary of living in Hamilton
- joined the ARPA (Association for Reformed Political Action) Board for Hamilton
- participated in the 5km run for the Joy & Hope of Haiti
- home for Christmas