Thursday, July 17, 2008

emo.(tional).

There is a lot going on right now and I'm not all too sure as to how to take it in. I have different emotions pulling in my way too many directions at the same time.

Grief because of Grossvati
Flattery because of a guy.
Anger because of my past.
Thankfulness because of God's provision.
Anxiety because of my circumstances.
Joy because of my friends.

I know my blog is supposed to be the place where I can post what I'm thinking, but there's some stuff going on in my head that is just way too intense, even for a good heart-to-heart. I've shared a little bit with a friend, and I'm feeling naked and vulnerable.

I just need to get offline. Now.

But first, a verse:

Ecclesiastes 7:14

When times are good, be happy; but when times are bad, consider: God has made the one as well as the other. Therefore, a man cannot discover anything about his future.

hmm.

1 comment: