Monday, November 27, 2006

cooking mishaps

Maybe it's being tired, but somehow I messed up some pretty easy foods these last couple of days. It might also be that I used all my culinary expertise on my chinese fried rice with mixed veggies and made it taste so darn good. Right after I had my rice I made chocolate creme pie for dessert, but didn't bake the pie shell long enough-oh well, still edible. Last night I made jell-o so I could have it after school today, messed it up!! I guess I didn't use hot enough water (it was nearly boiling, or so I thought) to dissolve the powder, so that tasted pretty gross. Then I almost burn macaroni and cheese.

So I'm buying a wrap at work tonight, they're on sale.

niki

1 comment:

  1. Wow!.... just, wow. The others I can understand, but to mess up JELLO?

    ReplyDelete