Tuesday, September 19, 2006

thanks, friends

Thank you so much for those of you who have commented/e-mailed/hugged/offered support in anyway, I'm sorry I'm such a blubbering sap sometimes. I appreciate your love. I think the mix up that happened Sunday night at church did get sorted out, no more brothers mad at each other (silly misunderstandings), and I'm doing okay, really. Wow, this is vague for those of you who don't know what is going on, but that's okay.
Today was Monday. And boy was it ever a Monday! I'm still feeling lost in my classes, not having a hard time keeping up with the homework-just remembering which class each thing was assigned to (because a number of books overlap, and its all complicated and silly). It's mostly just unfamiliarity, but I'll get over it.
And now my internet's working, so hurrah! Which means before I go to bed I can work on that assignment for Human Relations. I wonder if anyone else has done anything on it? I'll go check.
What else? I'm tired. My boss hired four new cashiers! She says she's sorry she has me booked in so many days, but she can't help it-and it doesn't look like next week's schedule is going to be any lighter. Hey, at this rate I'll be able to pay rent, pay Visa (stupid textbooks) and eat too!! I feel like a princess! :)
And now this princess wants some sleep, goodnight all.
Niki

PS-Matt, you rock, thank you SO much for fixing my computer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment