Tuesday, August 01, 2006

martha's back!

Today I ventured out for a few minutes to mail a few letters, boy was it ever hot!! I came home which was much cooler and I enjoyed much more. I cleaned my place, except for the pile of clothes which are folded neatly on the floor because I've run out of closet/dresser space. Then I looked at some pictures, decided which ones I wanted to print, actually printed one and framed it, a cute one of Alyssa (camper) & I at the BBQ last year at camp. Then I made lunch, did dishes, baked a batch of vanilla honey cookies, gave some to my landlord, and now I'm here. I think I'm going to go have a shower (have to work tonight), then I might curl up with a good book or do some journalling. Or maybe just nap. Then Mrs LeaKer is going to pick me up after dinner, I'll go hang out with Deb and then the two of us will walk to work, because we both start at 8 tonight. She's lucky though-off at 11, I'm working until 12:30. ick. So, I'm out. This is brief, because if I actually wrote down all the stuff in my head, not only would it not make sense, I'd write a whole lot of babble trying to make it make sense. So, you can pray for me-because I'm a little, ooh, might I say, stressed? Slightly. :) Thanks.

Love Niki :)

No comments:

Post a Comment