Friday, July 21, 2006

definitions...

Thump a) the sound of my head hitting the wall. b) the noises I hear as people walk around upstairs
GAHARGH only words used to describe emotions accurately
Tick Tock the sound I hear as I think about all the things I have to do
messiness my apartment. the result of too many days at work and not enough energy or time to do housework. (although I do have time, as evidenced by my frequent blogging-I just am too annoyed and tired to use it to clean, bad attitude)
landlords a) former: frustrating, irresponsible, poor communication, unreliable humans b) 'soon-to-be': nice. Can it PLEASE stay that way??

So, I'm frustrated. I worked a 10 hour day today at Subway after working a 14 hour yesterday, until midnight. I'm tired. And now I have to go out and go grocery shopping. I'm really not in the mood, but it's the last day of sales and I have a $2 coupon I need to use (thanks, Josh!). So I'm going to drag my sorry butt of this couch and go get groceries. My stomach will thank me later, I'm sure. It'll be nice having more than condiments in the fridge.
Please, if you think of me, pray for me. Hatem & Tonia move out on Tuesday. I may not have a phone for a couple of days. My new landlords move in Friday. My mom just e-mailed me to let me know my great Uncle Johann died. :( I'm feeling stressed about money again, looks like the new landlords want first and last...that's $1300. I don't have that. I just paid that for school. I'm trying not to worry, but I just don't know what else to do. Do I look for a new job, or keep these two in hopes that I'll get the hours I need? I only have like 10 hours at Sobey's next week. :( I know God will provide, I KNOW that. I just can't help but work myself up into a...whatever one works themselves up into. Okay, *deep breath* it'll all be okay. Now off to do grocery shopping.
hearts & hugs,
Niki :)

No comments:

Post a Comment