Thursday, July 20, 2006

people with cars...ROCK! :)

I have been so blessed lately!! Normally I walk the 3.5 km (thanks, Bish-Bish) to and from work a few times each week, up to as much as four times. Which is great, good for losing weight, getting in shape, all that fun stuff. :) But I've been really tired and today two people with cars were really really generous. Trish picked me up after her shift at Subway and drove me to Sobeys, and then Chris (from Sobeys) waited the 1/2 hour for me to get off work and drove me home at midnight. I SO appreciated both of them, so much!
And now what am I doing with my extra time...wasting it on the internet! Foolishness, I tell ya. I need to go to bed, I have to be back at Subway at 830 tomorrow...err, today.
hearts & hugs,
Niki :)

1 comment:

  1. On behalf of car drivers everywhere, we appreciate your cheeryness in our cars!

    ReplyDelete