Monday, June 05, 2006

I'm connected once again...briefly

So I'm at the library, my computer isn't up and running yet. I haven't even heard from the technician at the computer store as to whether they'll be able to fix it and have Apple pay for it. Let's pray that Apple will be generous and want to pay for it. :)
So today was laundry day! I took my big huge backpacking bag full of laundry and went to the laundromat (my boss/landlord gave me a ride!!) :) and so I spent the last couple hours doing all my laundry. Except one load that I left at home and I'll do at Rob & Laura's sometime this week. It's my more delicate stuff, thing that need to be hung dry, so it's better to do it close to home.
Saturday night I had my dessert party, it was awesome! At least I think so. I spent almost 24 hours baking (I slept for 5, the rest was baking/prep for the party). People seemed to have a really good time and eat lots of food. I had 20 people show up! A whole bunch of different people, and we all had a good time. Josh and Laura stayed until about 1:30 and we talked (like usual), it was good times! Poor Josh had his wisdom teeth taken out on Friday so he was in a lot of pain. But he stuck it out and basically devoured the jell-o. :)
Well the computer wants to kick me off now. And I do have things to do. Like finish walking home (probably about 30-45 minutes) with all my laundry on my back, woot!! And then I'm working tonight 7-1130 pm. I'll go home and give Laura a call, although she probably won't be home from work yet.
I'm going to go get some books since I'm at the library. And the adventure that is my life continues...
Love Niki :)

4 comments:

  1. Darn libraries, trying to put honest bookstores out of business. Well we're not going to stand for that. We'll fight back. Oh, things are going to get exciting now....

    ReplyDelete
  2. heeeey, a guy named Cameron Mcarthur or something like that says hi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cameron is still at BW??? Sweet!! Tell him I say hi back! :) oh...and *hi rob* ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Niki, Candice Meilleur is getting married!

    ReplyDelete