Saturday, May 27, 2006

groceries are evil!

I went grocery shopping today. Spent $70. Not bad seeing as I haven't gotten groceries in a while and these will last me quite a long time. I bought 6 boxes of cereal. I love cereal. I bought so many because they were on sale and four of them had coupons for 2L of free milk, that is 8L of free milk for me!! How great is that? That will last me more than a month! :) But, groceries are evil because they are heavy...here's the evidence: (first, the bags I carried home)


Now, the marks they left right after I got home:



I thought the marks would fade...an hour and a half later:



What does all this mean? Groceries are evil!

10 comments:

  1. well if you stopped eating, then groceries wouldn't be a problem, would they. But noooo, you want to live. Selfish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tsk tsk... today i went to the bank with 35 rolls of coins in my pockets that were dragging my pants down.  I had to hold them up the whole way.  So, ask yourself, which is worse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It means you're too gentle and sensitive for such heavy loads and need someone to help you carry them. You need one of those carts to wheel the stuff home. Is it better now? Have a good sunday! :) XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. No postings due to broken computer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you need an ointment. or a salve. maybe a balm. skin transplant?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nic's computer is broken, not Nic, she needs a logicboard, or something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. when the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie ask for more, eh. I think that you need to buy or make more pie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. she did make pie and lots of other sweets for the dessert party yesterday, if you lived closer, you could have been there too

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeowch!

    Oh! ANd I got the free milk cereal, too! How sweet is THAT?!?!

    ReplyDelete