Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I miss my brother? Cool.

1-the number of jobs I'd prefer
2-the difference of goals Edmonton lost to Carolina for the Stanley Cup
3-the number of times I've woken up since I went to bed
4-the number of water bottles I just filled and put in my refrigerator
5-the number of classes I'll be taking a semester
6-the remaining number of hours I have left to sleep before work starts
7-the number of consecutive good sleeps I'd LIKE to get
8-the number of centipedes I have now found in my apartment, EWW
9-the temperature of my apartment (sure feels like anyway)
Y'know what that reminded me of? Count Dracula, "one, ah-ah-ah, two, ah-ah-ah" (anyone, or am I alone here?) My brother and I used to watch that and I think the Count was his favourite and he did such an awesome impression too. I remember when we had our Tandy 1000 (yeah, it was a pretty sweet computer...) and he made a Sesame Street colouring book, I thought he was the coolest brother, ever. I think I should tell him that. It's so easy to remember negative things, but now as I get older I look back and some of our fun memories are coming back. Sesame Street, Lego, Barbies... hahaha. I love you "Meesch". Miss you.
Love Niki

1 comment: