Monday, June 12, 2006

grr @ the student loan people

I walked to work today! It was beautiful, but a little chilly...glad I wore a t-shirt and not just a tank top, brr. Weather out here is just as indecisive as back in BC...but less rain, thankfully. It was a nice walk, went much faster than normal. Then I worked a 7.5 hour shift, nice full day.
Just got home about 20 minutes ago...been trying to work on student loan stuff. I hate student loans. I was really excited because I don't have to pay rent for July (because it was paid when I moved in as 'last month', because my present landlords are leaving at the end of July), so I was really thankful to have an extra $600, not to spend friviolously or anything, but to put towards school or maybe drivers ed. That's not going to happen. I just got my fees for school and the due date is July 4. Thankfully the cost for school is super low, so I can't complain...it's just annoying that just as I thought I'd be able to breathe easy financially for a month, I can't. And now I'm having a really hard time with student loans, because I'm ineligible for OSAP (ontario) and BCSAP only started sending out applications just last Friday! Anybody that's dealt with BCSAP knows that it'll take more than a month (between them sending out applications and the due date for my school fees) to get the money. I guess I'll cough it up for first semester and try and work something out for second semester. woohoo
In other news I have a really bad headache and I'm hungry. So I'm going to leave now...goodnight.
Love Niki

No comments:

Post a Comment