Thursday, May 11, 2006

Little Women

Tonight I went to go see the school play at HDCH with Deb, it was Little Women. I thought it was really well done! It's funny, the one person she thought did a really good job, was the one who I thought could've used the most improvement (mostly because he kind of mumbled when he talked so I couldn't understand him). meh. It was very fun though and I think Deb enjoyed it; plus we got in a good chat during intermission.
Before I went to the play Maeghan came over and some juice. *wink*. :) That was fun, but too short. I like having people at my house. Mostly in small groups or just one-on-one...weird how I've changed that way. I used to LOVE being the centre of attention and having tons of people around me all the time. Sometimes I still do (both, centre of attention and lots of people), but most of the time I like to just keep to myself. Probably explains why I'm a little crazy sometimes when I get together with people. Thanks for still loving me guys! ;)
Uhm, what else? Wow, my life is really boring sometimes. I'm making the plans for my dessert party, just sent out some more invites tonight. Hoping everyone can come, also hoping all the desserts work out. ;)
I guess that's it. And I'm off to bed, it's already past 10pm!! lol.
Love Niki

5 comments:

  1. I mentioned it to my dad, I am definitely free for your party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little Women is my all time favorite story. I've seen to movie like a bagillion (that a lot) times and I just finished reading the book and am now reading the sequel (jo's boys). It's great isn't it?
    By the way I did not get the "juice" comment, the sentence didn't make sense. Maybe I'm just tired.
    Sorry I deleted my comment above because I made a typo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jordan, it should've read "Maeghan came over FOR some juice"...but you shouldn't have got it anyway, it only makes sense to the two of us. ;) I'm happy that you're reading this and that I get to hear from you periodically...update your blog more, eh?! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHACK
    lol
    The ex I mentioned earlier from Caledonia was in that play. He may have been the mumbler. The German Professor much?
    wow.

    ReplyDelete