Friday, April 21, 2006

this'll be a nice paycheque :)

I am SO tired. Yesterday was my day off, but there was miscommunication at the store and so they asked me to come in and cover a shift...so I did, from 530-11pm. That was fine, I had had the rest of the day off. At the end of that shift Hatem asked me if I could come in today from 11-2 in addition to my 4-9 shift-which was fine, then I'd be working a full 8 hours. I got to work for my second shift (4-9) and Steph, the closer, was REALLY sick and so I stayed until 11pm until another girl was able to come in. I'm praying that all my flexibiility will pay off, b/c I forgot I need next weekend off and so I'm hoping someone will be willing to pick up my 5 hour shift on Saturday night. I'm supposed to be volunteering at Excalibur Leadership Conference. (http://excalibur.churchontherock.ca/)
I have a really pretty plant!! I'll try to post a picture of it tomorrow. I keep getting distracted from posting this because I'm so busy looking at it. I like it. :) I bought a nicer pot to put it in (because it was getting too big for it's original pot) and it looks better in this one. So pretty...
And to answer your question Dave...yes the time stamp is 3 hours behind b/c when I set it up I was living in BC; I tried to change it, but it didn't work. I'll try again. So it's really nearly midnight at the time of me writing this, not nearly 9pm...in case you were wondering. Only Dave would notice that. :P
And although it's that late I think I'm going to go eat something before I go to bed. I'm so tired and need to sleep, but I'm also really hungry. Fix one problem at a time. I think it's better to eat then sleep, instead of trying to eat while asleep-I can only multitask to a certain degree!! lol. Goodnight.
Love Niki

2 comments:

  1. What? you mean sleep eating isn't normal? That would explain a few things...like the crumbs in my bed. Sorry for running away on you last night online, I got distracted by the phone. I guess we all have our own things, for you its a plant :P

    Well, hopefully you survive your insanity, work, work, work! silly girl. but you love it. weirdo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm your going to be rich ok well rich for the moment lol everytime i read plant i kept on thinking you were saying planet oops i guess putting a planet in a pot is a little hard eh meh oh well talk to you laters
    Bronwyn

    ReplyDelete