Sunday, April 23, 2006

maeghan...here's a 'bird' post ..."CAW"

Some random thoughts...

Yesterday my boss called and thanked me for being so flexible and helping out at the store :)
Today the open house got cancelled!
There is a potential buyer, they've got a home inspector coming tomorrow
I'm volunteering at ELC this weekend!
I want to redecorate my place, maybe reorganize some furniture
I finished my Lucky Charms cereal this morning
I'm going to tidy my apartment today
It's Sunday and I didn't go to church this morning
I think I'll go to the Alternative (worship service) tonight
The Schoblocher's live in Ottawa and I'd really like to visit them
Maeghan, Dave and I are going to go to the States...eventually
Maybe I'll make Rosti for lunch, yay for Swiss potatoes!
Laura called last night to hang out and I missed her call! :(
Trish said I did a good job with the delivery yesterday :)
I miss my friends and family
Talize is a cool thrift store that just opened in Hamilton
I got a mastercard, now I can earn air miles quicker!
Called Matt, going to Swiss Chalet for lunch instead.

Love nIki

5 comments:

  1. I so started that Caw thing at Identity that year and they are still doing it like a year and a half later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What, no Roesti? What's ELC ? Make sure you take proper I.D. to the states(canadian), say hi to Curtis & Judy; nice to get recognition!!! miss you too!! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow mom, and i thought my post was random!!! did you refer to everything i commented on?? ;) love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. not everything, so, what is ELC and CAW? Birdpost??
    love you too! XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was more than one bird my friend... it's more likea an Alfred Hitchcock!

    ReplyDelete