Saturday, April 15, 2006

recap

-tomorrow I read Scripture at the morning service, eep
-worked both jobs today (forgot about Sobeys this morning, was 5 five minutes late)
-Trish and I vented about our boss (Subway) and frustrations about life in general...good chat, even got some God stuff in there
-my kitchen has been transformed into a laundry room (should post a picture, really quite a sight!)
-I'm really sore after two really long days (double shifts stretched over 12 or more hours)
-got a printer!!
-really tired and don't really care to update. Goodnight.

3 comments:

  1. Good morning and "HOPPY" EASTER!!! :))
    XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter Nicole i was going to say good luck but i think you've already gone to church by now cause its almost noon hour in Ont time. Miss you
    Bronwyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easter was very!! busy for your dad, he gave me a ride to Nana's right after church, I stayed to help with dinner, we had fun! Jim and Di where there, Rob and Sheyla came too. Good company. XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete