Thursday, June 09, 2011

books!books!books!

I have a bucket load of books on the go...and I just can't find time to read them all.

I finished Good News About Injustice (Gary Haugen), but wanted to type out all the quotes I had underlined/starred in the book and haven't finished even half the book yet!

I have Tuesdays with Morrie (Mitch Albom), which I read about 4 years ago and just picked a copy for myself.

In Chapter 1 of The Story of Stuff (Annie Leonard).

Picked up Pursuit of Happyness at a garage sale last weekend.

Got two books on infant baptism from the pastor last night, half way through the first.

And I have a feeling there are other books swimming around my apartment, crying out READ ME, READ ME!

I used to do a lot more reading when I rode the bus, but can't do quite as much when you're the driver!

No comments:

Post a Comment