Thursday, June 24, 2010

reliving heartbreak

I finally deleted my ex (C) and his sister off my facebook friends' list. Then I went and deleted all my e-mails from him, but stupidly read a few. He was an amazing man and maybe I gave up something more than I realized.

What's done is done. I have to remind myself that I was completely convinced that God wanted me to break things off with C, because we were not equally yoked.

In the world's eyes, I was an idiot. I just pray that I didn't make a mistake in His eyes.

2 comments:

  1. Just remember you never have to justify your decisions to anyone. If you're at peace with it then that is what matters most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vicki! It's just those days when I'm not at peace with it that are hard...but I'm sure it's right.

    ReplyDelete