I've decided/committed to...
- Making lunch the night before
- Only using the computer at nighttime
- Finding Bible verses that help me find my identity in Christ
- Put aside $ I would use to eat out/buy useless things for Plan Canada
- Write to my friends at camp
- Use my prayer corner more often
- Try my hand at a few new recipes
- Write more encouragement notes
- Take more time for me and God and for me to R.E.S.T!
- Brought a homemade lunch!
- Wrote to a friend who is away at camp
- Washed my dishes (2x!)
- Finished reading Beauty by the Book (Nancy Stafford)
- Saw my friend Dave for a quick visit
- Read my Bible
- Learned that Bill Gates earns my yearly salary in 30 seconds
- Broke out in a massive rash
- Cleaned my bathroom floor
- Updated my portfolio (no, no... I'm not switching jobs)
- Smiled. A lot.
I'm currently enjoying a cup of coffee, good worship music, and making piles to test out my new shredder! :) My parents brought me a shredder from home and now I can shred letters and envelopes with my personal information-Mami is pretty adamant that I don't put anything like that in the garbage.
Next, it's time to the pay bills and then bedtime. Going to start reading a book I got for grad from my friend LaurY. But first, pictures! ...
Or not, never mind. Blogger is not co-operating, so pictures will have to wait. If you're on my facebook, you can look at some of my pictures up there. :)