Monday, February 04, 2008

*yawn*

I'm cold and tired...my basement has little to no heating and I got up at 5:30 this morning. Why? Oh I don't know...but on top of that my body decided not to fall asleep until 2:30. Lovely. I'm going to bed soon, but have been busy with church schtuff.

Also, I'm doing an online course and I had an assignment due last Thursday, another one on Saturday, and probably one today-guess what, they're not done. I don't even feel bad. Well, I kind of do, but I'm just too tired to be concerned.

Last week I had my grad photos taken!!! EEEE!! I will post them as soon as they arrive-and I like them. So maybe not immediately.

Also last week I got rid of my television and vcr and dvd player. And you know what? It's awesome. I always thought that when I had my own place I'd like to reserve a room just for me and God, a place to light candles and read my Bible and pray and cuddle up with tea in a sea of pillows and write scriptures and inspiring quotes on the walls-but the thought never occurred to me that I could do something like that right here. So I took out the tv and other unnecessary electronics and have set up a little 'prayer corner'. I'll take a picture tomorrow...or sometime this week and post it. I love it. It's awesome!!!! It's where I spent my time this morning at 5:30 and I wasn't even tired, in fact I was refreshed and excited.

Now though, I'm tired. Probably because at the 12-hour point I went to my aerobics class and then had to walk home with a swollen foot in a small shoe for 30 minutes. I'm sure it took longer than that.

And I just realized that I made my lunch for tomorrow and it's still on the stove...got to put that away, THEN it's bedtime!

Love you's!
Niki

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely. Are you seeing the light at the end of the tunnel? Grad photos! That means you'll be finished with school soon. What are you taking online?
    I'm so proud of you! You're my little saint :) Thank you for being such a responsible daughter; eh, sunshine!

    ReplyDelete