Saturday, March 31, 2007

ill

I'm feeling REALLY sick. I'm feeling really feverish and I have a headache since yesterday. I thought it was just a little something, but now I'm convinced I have some sort of bug. ugh.

In other news, I'm going to work. *yay...*

I wrote a test yesterday, I have a couple more grammar and theory tests for different classes, and then exams. In three weeks I'll be done my first year. YAY. But I'll still be at the college all year long...but that's a blessing.

I need to go eat something because I'll need to leave for work in 20 minutes. Man...this morning flew by.

love! niki

PS-please pray that I'd be feeling better? thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Awh, hun, I'll pray! I've got a bug too, but still worked. Take care!! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's that time of year eh?
    Seems everyone is getting sick here too (mostly due to it being the end of the semester). We're doing good though - we had enough of being sick over Christmas break.
    We'll pray for ya. Take it easy.

    (oh, and Kristine says she is betting that you have mono - "the kissing disease")

    ReplyDelete
  3. being sick sucks. my reccomendation is to not be sick anymore. if you do that then you will feel much better :D As you may have noticed i'm not very helpful. I would have become a doctor but the sight of blood, or the sight of someone who recently was bleeding, or the sight of someone who is sick and has blood in them, makes me feel ill myself.
    Maybe you should try rubbing Vicks VapoRub on your feet and sleeping with socks on. I heard that works. No really, I got an email from my mom that says that. I'd say it couldn't hurt...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you get better. Being sick is never good, especially at the end of a semester.

    ReplyDelete