Sunday, January 21, 2007

sleep, what's that?

I was awake for nearly 24 hours yesterday, gave up at the 21 hour mark. I had to be up at 5:30 a.m. for work and then I just kept going all day long, @work, shopping, cleaning, finishing food preparations and then having a party. The last people left before 2 a.m., but my mind was kinda full of...well, thoughts, and anyway I ended up not going to bed until 2:30 a.m. Now I'm awake and have been for an hour and I'm going to church.

Pictures of the schoolbus cake and the fun times to come.
niki

4 comments:

  1. Wow your almost like me...I think it makes life more interesting...parties, friends, work, stupid people are handled better when you are too tired to care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "who needs sleep/well you're never gonna get it/who needs sleep/tell me what's that for/who needs sleep/be happy with what you're getting/there's a guy who's been awake since the second world war"
    - Barenaked Ladies

    ReplyDelete
  3. So right. As you probably have heard, I am also one to stay up late...
    I tend to misplace the days when I do that.
    It's still Sunday, but watch out for Monday. It comes at the most inopportune times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... that is pretty ridiculous. Who, uh I mean, WHAT, were you thinking about at 2 in the morning?

    ReplyDelete