Wednesday, January 10, 2007

i'm stressed

I can't seem to get my act together for school: missing textbooks, forgetting papers and leaving homework to the last minute. What kind of secretary-to-be am I?? I'm so stressed.

Then today at work I was locking up and I broke the lock! It totally wasn't even my fault either, I stuck the key in the lock, turned, and the lock came RIGHT out-on the key. Last time my boss left me to lock up I locked the keys in the drawer. Seriously guys-I'm beginning to doubt myself.

So tonight I came home and had every intention of doing my Microtranscription homework, opened up the text I just bought from a friend-and the CD (which is more important than the text, you can't do homework without it) wasn't in the book. I e-mailed my teacher and she said I can't get an extension, but she seemed pretty decent about it. I just feel so stupid.

The day DID get better. Tonight's Bible study didn't end up being a Bible study by the book, but instead it was love in action. We went to the home of one of the ladies from our group and helped her clean up and prepare for a fumigation of her apartment. It was a cool way to be together as a group and show love to someone.

Also today we had our first MCF meeting since school started for the Winter semester. It wasn't very organized, but it was a good time to catch up with one another.

Now I need to go get ready for bed. 6am start tomorrow.

niki.

3 comments:

  1. Now it works :) Hang in there kiddo, ahem, young lady! We're praying for you, so are your grandparents and many others that love you! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, it may have been annoying at the time, but seriously, the lock coming right out of the door? that is classic. i'm sorry things have been tough, that always sucks. but the lock came right out of the door. that never happens! now i want the lock to come out of my door...but not my car door. that would be bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, school takes a lot of grinding...
    like our last semester here... lots to do (both yay and yikes at the same time)

    ReplyDelete