Sunday, January 14, 2007

happy

So, my weekend. Not really quiet, but that's okay. Come to think of it, I haven't done the homework I had intended either. BUT! I did clean. Point for me!

I met a boy tonight. He is very nice and incredibly chivalrous (sp?). I need to keep my head grounded. I'm so happy being single-and even if nothing else, I've made a new friend. He's really cool though. He seemed to like hanging out and I think he's planning on calling. Gosh, I'm as nervous as a schoolgirl. (hmm, this is really weird...today is 5 days before Kyle and I started dating just a year ago and I used the same term 'schoolgirl'). Anyways, I'm takin it to God and going to try real hard to keep focused on my current goals.

...

TRYING.

So what else? I'm ridiculously hungry. I hate eating late at night, but I also think I should eat something or else my tummy will keep me awake.

Oooh! Josh & Laura bought me a game called "Bang!" and it's like a Western style (actually considered 'Spaghetti Western style'-whatever that is) card game. I'm going to have to learn it and we'll hopefully play next week.

I understand that not all friends get along...but just once in a while I wish I could have everyone hanging out together. It's really hard for me to choose. So...this Saturday I am having a

Back to School Party!

Details to follow. Please come.

And now I'm tired and need to go to bed, or eat something.

Love Niki

5 comments:

  1. a spaghetti western is a western produced by an italian studio. it was a pretty big thing in the sixties for some reason. An example would be "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly". Just in case you were wondering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know what you mean by 'trying'

    i still can't figure out you-know-who. and i mean... i value the friendship for sure... but i hate having no idea where he stands as far as the possibilities for someday... ack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty sure that you spelt chivalrous right :) Those boys are important to our society! (the chivalrous ones, not necessarily the others...) glad to hear that you had fun! I'm excited for your party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, and Darrell pulls out the very informative random trivia. Oh, and I'm laughing inside at you... actually, once Sharky told me you were thinking thoughts about a boy, I laughed out loud. Just so you know, I'm here for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to see the whole movie ("The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly" that is).
    Oh, and something relating to your post... well, I think you can have some pretty crazy dreams if you eat before you go to bed. I had some that were like Tim Burton films. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete