Monday, October 02, 2006

October?!

-wow, it's October! CRAZY
-I tried to fast track and skip first year, but I was 12 days too late! :( Didn't know earlier, otherwise I'd have tried
-locked my keys for my locker IN my locker today
-saw Matt...he brought keys :)
-while waiting for Matt, saw Gabbi and caught up with her :D
-watched a scary movie last night
-hung out with Jared and J&L after the alt, mmm pizza-mmm bacon fat :P
-God wants ordinary F.A.T. ppl...Faithful, Available & Teachable ;)
-work called me in early today and I said no!
-gave Jared his pink socks, complete with song "...and emo boys too!"
-booked my flight for Christmas, BC from Dec 19-Jan 3!
-time to do homework, eat supper and get ready for work...
hearts & hugs,
.niki.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete