Monday, October 23, 2006

addiction

I've discovered I'm addicted to the internet and I'm not proud of it. I'm going to try to really cut back my time I waste on here. I find that I'm just so busy the rest of the time that when I finally get a chance to veg, the only thing I remember how to do is sit in front of a computer. Need to change that.

For Kristine: I was saying the fascination continues, as in I've always loved trees-they're just one of those things in creation that makes me go *WOW*. Also, this boy...it's (first of all, complicated and kind of odd), LeaKer's aunt's neighbour's son, who apparently goes to my church and is apparently this great guy that I just need to meet. I'm trying not to let my mind wander, because I don't want to a) be let down or b) just be stupid about something that could be good.

Jane: I'm sorry! I'll e-mail you. I'm sorry.

And, now I'm going to bed. Wish me luck, tomorrow's the day that I'll be tutoring someone a year ahead of me.

niki

3 comments:

  1. yeah, trees are pretty sweet. they are especially sweet when they are on FIRE! Yeah, FIRE!!!!! I'm not an arson...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....pants on fire! :) Wish you luck! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess you do spend a lot of time online, but from this end of things, you're one of the people I can count on to always have new stuff going on that you're letting us know about. We miss you and this is (albeit a poor) substitute. So don't get too freaked out about it. Go outside, enjoy the TREES, but don't leave us alone either.

    ReplyDelete