Wednesday, September 27, 2006

i love how easy this is

I just finished writing a 20 question quiz for my Document Processing class that is worth 10% of my mark, in less than 5 minutes. I honestly didn't fly through it on purpose, I even went back and double-checked all my answers. The look at my teacher's face was priceless though, she was like "what, you think you're done", but once I went up so did nearly everyone else. Now I have to sit here for the next 1/2 hour and kill time until she starts our actual lesson. I suppose I could leave, but where would I go? I am kind of hungry though.
In other school news, I got my first assignment back yesterday, and I got 94% on my Communications assignment! I have two tests in that class tomorrow. Not overly excited about that, but I think I'll do okay.
I think I'll go work on my EBSCOHost Research assignment, try and get that done. I can see how people are becoming stressed and overwhelmed, but really if you just stay on top of things-it's not that hard.
In other news, I don't have today off of work anymore, I've picked up an extra shift. This will be a good paycheque, that's for sure! I can't complain about the hours though, because I agreed to come in. I just can't help but think that eventually I won't be getting as many hours. I still have the energy, which is great. And life is wonderful. And I'm happy! :)
Love Niki

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!!! K. ended up having scopic surgery, she's at home, M.'s difficult and immature. ( tearing out my hair) not really, but pray for him and K. Poppa's birthday today, Peter&Hazel will pick him up, he's going home! Glad your doing well!! XO!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete