Saturday, September 23, 2006

good morning

I don't even want to count how many hours I actually worked this week...but I do know it's over 30, probably over 35 now that I've just been asked to extend today's shift too. So instead of working 1-530 and having lots of time to do homework I'm instead working 3-10, but its still on Customer Service, so that's good :) I worked until midnight last night instead of 11, because someone called in sick. It'll be a good paycheque. :)
In Human Relations we had a group project due yesterday, and our presenter decided not to show, instead she went to the States. I hate working in groups. But I'm learning. So I ended up presenting the project, and was told that my presentation was the best! Woo-hoo.
I have so much homework, so I need to finish this post, I have 4 tests next week, I think? I'm not too stressed yet. But I think the stress I am experiencing manifested itself in my dreams last night...I dreamt that my courseload went from 7 classes to 8 by the time I went back to class on Monday, and it was going to be four hours on Saturday mornings. It seemed so real!
Okay, I'm hungry and I have lots of homework, so I'll talk to you all later!
Love Niki

1 comment:

  1. she just randomly left the country? Sounds like a guilty conscience to me. You should probably frisk her for drugs when she gets back...

    ReplyDelete