Monday, August 14, 2006

this week's schedule...

Monday 11-5 (Subway); 8-midnight (Sobeys)
Tuesday 1-10 (Sobeys); break from 4-530
Wednesday 730-noon (Sobeys)
Thursday 830-5 (Subway); 730-11 (Sobeys)
Friday 830-6 (Subway)
Saturday 9-630 (Subway)

I tried to colour code it...but something went wonky, and I'm too tired to figure it out.
We're back to our ugly green "foodies" at Sobeys today, so now I use my yellow Inspired t-shirt as a lounge-around-the-house shirt, its so comfy cuz its so big. :)
My to do list this week is SO big. I have to e-mail and meet with Dave about missions, Steve about ministry, Deb just cause we do every week, and I REALLY want to see Laura and hear all about her week at camp!!! :) I also need to call the school and find out my book list so I can buy books off of Trish & Bethany for waaaay cheaper (I hope), talk to one of the school counsellors about fast-tracking my program and also the financial aid about sending my forms so I can get BCSAP. Oh yeah, and find a job on campus, a guy from church says they're looking for someone in administration in the residence department. SO up my alley! We'll see. :)
Yesterday I had 8 (I think) people over for lunch, so fun! I cooked spaghetti (including tomato sauce, Mami), baby shell pasta, salad & brownies. I had also made alfredo sauce for my pasta, but then there was no pasta left (or so I thought, but I was content with the salad). When I went to do dishes (thanks to those of you who offered to help, I really appreciate the thought!), I found some spaghetti in the bottom pot of a pile of pots, so I had a little snack. MMM. We all had fun watching Natalie play and especially as Ashley tried to feed her spaghetti sauce, heehee. Cute kid. I can't believe she's almost a year old, she's so tiny! But, ADORABLE!! When most people left, Wendy, Jen, Dan & Paul stayed and we played Settlers. Paul beat me, I was so mad...I could've almost won too!! He said he could've won earlier, but felt bad (because I'm a sore loser), but then had to beat me because he had to leave. Gee thanks. Ah well, we had fun. It's still at my house so I can play with someone again...but really it should go back to Jake & Sarah's, because thats who it belongs to. But hey, now I can make my own board like Celeste did!! :)
Well I think I'm going to go for a walk, have a shower, get ready for work and begin my crazy work week. GAH...pray for me. BUT, I'm super excited that I'm almost done at Subway, only 5 shifts left!!! :)
Love you all!!,
Niki :)

2 comments:

  1. wednesday for a late lunch, i'll pick you up, we'll pick something up and come to my house to eat & look at pictures (i took almost 500 lol...and broke josh's camera :( but we think it's fixable)
    Let me know whether that works or not

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tomato sauce?! Sounds like you're enjoying life! Bronwyn came by for a visit, later we also had cute little ones entertaining and challenging us. I need to get a parcel together for you, any wishes? XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete