Thursday, June 29, 2006

eep

Busy busy busy busy. And yet I still find time to blog *cough* ADAM, MATT, JESSE, MEGZ, JORDAN, BRONWYN, BRANDY, JO *cough* The IUAB has declared you all unfit bloggers!! Do I get some backup here, Meggs??
Anyways, I have a job interview tomorrow! At a financial consultant firm. Chances are it's a scam...but hey, it's excitement added to my life. In case you remember that (CUTE) guy that came into Sobeys and then Subway and got my number for a possible job...well, he passed on my number and his boss called me. We'll see where it leads. Like I said, probably won't lead to a job that I'm interested in, but we'll see. They want SIX references. Man. Anyways, funness.
Today I worked Subway 830-5 and then I got to come home before going to Sobeys-which is where I'm headed now, I'm there until midnight. woohoo. And then back there at 8 tomorrow morning (leaving home at 7am...ewww), then finish packing, job interview, camp and maybe rafting on the Saugeen River. Wow...so much.
Okay...I'm out! Have a great day!
Love Niki

4 comments:

  1. O.K., didn't get your message 'til now. I must have been outside when you called. Have fun this weekend!
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck! See you at 3:30!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know for someone who ALWAYS makes time to blog while the rest of us are lazy bums, you sure haven't written anything since Thursday, it's now Sunday. Get with it, eh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jordan...did you notice anything about the last blog, being that I was at camp Fri-Sun, kind of prevented me from blogging :P Just to spite you I'm not blogging tonight. mwhahaha. ;) That, and I'm exhuasted.

    ReplyDelete