Tuesday, April 25, 2006

oops

Oops, you ask? I lost my tax papers before I filed them. I'm sure they're around, somewhere...but where?! I feel foolish asking Mrs. L to print them again when I'm sure she thinks I already filed. I'll have to find them...it's not like I have that much stuff, this shouldn't be so difficult.
So as I was walking home from the bus stop today I decided that I would go home and eat dinner and then go for a walk. Well, I ate dinner. ... Then I called Andrea (from camp), and we talked for a 1/2 hour. It's 730 and I still haven't gone for my walk, I have no desire to go. I should. It's just lonely walking by myself. I need a dog. But only for walking, and only if s/he doesn't poop. So basically, I shouldn't get a dog. Besides, I'm not allowed any pets. Good thing too, I don't have time for any.
I'm still trying to get someone to cover my shift for Saturday so that I can volunteer at ELC. It's a leadership conference for people who minister to teens, basically further equipping them. There's also a big concert on Friday night with Downhere that's likely to attract a lot of people. I really would like to volunteer.
Maybe I'll walk up to Subway and see if there's anyone working tonight that can take my shift? Maybe.
Regardless, it's time for me to get off the computer and do something else. Something more productive.

Love Niki

1 comment:

  1. Heh, I was busy filing my taxes online last night (at the last moment, natchurally) and I got it all finished and it asked for my secret access code. The one that comes with the package they mail you. Hmm... still can't find it... >.>
    I can see this one dragging out to literaly "the last minute"!
    Hi by the way! =D

    ReplyDelete