Sunday, October 30, 2005

feeling tired

Hey Everyone!!

Well Matt, Peter and I JUST got home from working at Blessings! We were the last ones to leave, I put a couple skids of stuff away while the guys strapped a Narnia display board to the roof of Matt's truck...we had to drive home very slowly (and I think we still lost a couple pieces). But yeah, it was good. Lots of work! I bought three books that I'm excited about reading...when I get time!
So today I was supposed to move to Maeghan and L.A.'s house, but they ended both having to work, so let's pray that it all works out for tomorrow.
I have three job interviews on Monday, and the stupid thing is the first and last one are in the same shopping centre, but the middle one is an hour's walk from there! So I'll be walking lots, trying not to be too sweaty for the interviews. I really want to get the job at PetSmart! That'd be SO fun.
Not much else is new. At least not that I can remember at almost 2 in the morning. Although I supposed 'technically' it's only almost 1, this is the PERFECT weekend to gain an hour of sleep! I should go enjoy it...
NIGHT!

1 comment:

  1. so when do i get a phone number so i can call and harrass you

    ReplyDelete