Tuesday, April 06, 2010

exploring my blog...

Hi all,

If you haven't been here in a while, you may notice things have changed a little bit. Or maybe you're just wondering 'what exactly has she done with the place?'

Other than the colours, font and layout there is one other feature I'd like to draw your attention to and that is what I call "navigating the journey". Just above this post and below the blog's title (on a pink background), are three headings and they are "Home", "Bucket List" and "Cards". I will be adding to these pages and would love for you to check them out.
  • "Home" is where you are (haha...no really, it's this page, although it may also literally be where you are).

  • "Bucket List" is a place where I keep a list of all the things I want to do in my life, before I "kick the bucket". Some argue that I'm too young for a list such as this, but I say "why wait until your old? Start living now!" So this page will continually be updated with new ideas and also, items will be crossed off and dated as they are accomplished.

  • "Cards" is a page for me to post all and any cards I have made. This way if I (or anyone else) wants to go back and look at something I've made, the images are all stored in one convenient spot!
I have plans for other pages, including "Books" and "Family" (if they let me...) and perhaps "Favourite Quotes". According to blogger, I can have up to 10 of these pages, so I'm going to have fun using them!

Have fun exploring and leave a comment when you're done.

No comments:

Post a Comment