Monday, December 07, 2009

dear God

An e-mail I got from Mami (way cuter with the handwritten notes, but couldn't find a quick way to copy and paste them/upload the pictures)...

(unedited)

---

"Dear God,

Instead of Letting people die and haveing to make new ones why don't you just Keep the ones you got now?

Jane"

---

"Dear God,

I went to this wedding and they kissed right in church Is that ok?

Neil"

---

"Dear God

In bible times did they really talk that fancy?

Jennifer"

---

"Dear God,

I think about you sometimes even when I'm not praying

Elliott"

---

"Dear God,

I am Amearican What are you?

Robert"

---

"Dear God,

Thank you for the baby brother but what I prayed for was a puppy

Joyce"

---

"Dear God,

I bet it is very hard. for you to love all of everybody in the whole world There are only 4 people in our family and I can never do it.

Nan"

---

"Dear God,

If you watch in Church on Sunday I will show you my new Shoes

Mickey D"

---

"Dear-God-if-we-come-back as-something-please-dont let-me-be Jennifer-Horton because-I-hate her.

Denise"

---

"GOD,

I WOULD LIKE TO LIVE 900 YEARS LIKE THE GUY IN THE BIBLE

LOVE,
CHRIS"

---

"Dear God,

If you give me genie lamp like Alladin I will give you anything you want except my money or my chess set.

Raphael"

---

"We read Thos. Edison made light. But in Sun. School They said you did it. So I bet he stoled your Idea.

Sincerly,
Donna"

---

"Dear God,

If you let The dinasor not exstinct we would not have a country. You did the right thing.

Jonathan"

---

"Dear God,

Please Send Dennis Clark to a different camp this year.

Peter"

---

"Dear God

Maybe Cain and Abel would not kill each so much if they had their own rooms. It works with my brother

Larry"

---

"Dear God-

Please put a-nother Holiday between Christmas and Easter. There is nothing good in there now.

Ginny"

No comments:

Post a Comment