Besides, I knew that if God had brought me to the one place in the country I swore I'd never be, almost 3 years ago, and if he wanted me to stay put, I knew he would provide.
Oh and provide he did!!! Yesterday morning my landlords told me about a house they were looking at, and would I be interested in moving there? They asked because they had to move quick, after some facts about the place I was immediately on board and within 4 hours they had bought the house (beating out another couple, phew!).
You may wonder why I'm so excited ...
- The house is a raised rancher, which means my windows are not only larger, but the basement is higher so I get more sunlight!
- Instead of a shower, my bathroom has a jacuzzi bathtub!
- What will become my living room (advertised as a rec room), has a fireplace!
- I live closer to many friends, although further away from two families (still on a bus route though)
- My amazing pastor and his wife and beautiful daughter live around the corner
- Around the other corner has another family that are amazing and very supportive
- I have laundry facilities
- Finally, I'm still on a bus route for work-and now I'll probably always get a seat on the bus!
Seriously, there was no need to fret and now I'm incredibly stoked. :) We move at the end of September into this gorgeous, God-given home.