Thursday, February 01, 2007

done :)

I'm done my homework!! For tomorrow anyway. And it's not even 11pm and I get to go to bed.

The best part...tomorrow morning isn't an 8am class start like usual, no siree-first class is cancelled! Which means Mrs. L gets to drive me to school, because she's got a day CE class tomorrow, same start as mine. woot!

I had an awesome!! conversation with Mr. L tonight, probably a good 40 minutes or so about: God, broken relationships, prayer, the birth of new relationships, books, things we've been learning and computers (one of these things is not like the other...). It was good.

Also, tonight was our MCF bible study, as usual-awesome. Last night's LT was really great too. Been having some awesome God-connecting moments lately. Lovin it!

Now I'm going to bed.

niki.

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear that things are well:)
    Sending you hugs and love! Mom

    ReplyDelete