Monday, July 17, 2006

just bored

Had a staff meeting tonight with Subway...got to evaluate fellow employees, woot woot. Kind of weird, but I'm not worried about what people put about me. If I get any negative feedback, it'll just be encouragement to work harder, I mustn't (who uses that word anyway?!) get mad at them.
So now I'm at home, I should be doing a bunch of different things...writing letters, filling out student loan forms, but instead I'm sitting on my couch wondering what else I could be doing. I think I'll go get into pj's and then fill out those silly loan forms. Maybe an envelope of money will fall from the sky and I won't have to worry about money anymore. Or I could just go to work. darn.
I just noticed today that the girls turned all my DVD's upside down too...yes Meggs, LA, I'm STILL finding things. Shows you just how often I watch movies, eh?
I'm bored.
Love Niki

2 comments:

  1. *mmmwwaaaahhhhaaaaaahhhaaa*

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I don't knoww what you are talking about!!! (Hehehe!)

    ReplyDelete