Monday, May 01, 2006

people pictures ;)

So in response to Jordan's comment about all my 'plant' pictures and so few of my friends I figured I would oblige and offer up a bunch of pictures of some of the faces of my new life here in Hamilton. It takes so long for them to load that I can't remember who the pictures are of...the baby is Natalie, daughter of Ray & Ashley (friends from church), the guy drinking egg nog is my friend Kyle-ski and many of you will recognize LeaKer and his funny face(s)-I think there's more than one of him in here. Umm, other than that, I guess you'll just have to ask me who people are. See...I do have friends!!! Not just plants. lol ;) (I'm just teasing Jordan) :)
Love Niki












2 comments:

  1. That last one with that crazy chick under the blanket... Is she a legit friend? Cause she looks thirsty and she looks a bit shady if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey that is neat pic of me when was that and how did you get me to let you take it!
    Nice pic I will have to get some of the off you!

    ReplyDelete